What is Club Accreditation?
The England Rugby Club Accreditation scheme helps all sections within a Rugby Club to become stronger, more effective, more efficient and more enjoyable places in which to play rugby.
Each of the Key Drivers below, together with the Core Values of Rugby, are represented within the Club Accreditation scheme and together they represent the component parts of a strong, sustainable club.
- Retaining & Developing Players
- Recruiting New Players
- Recruiting & Retaining High Quality Coaches, Volunteers & Referees
- Effective & Efficient Facilities
- Effective & Efficient Management and Governance
- Integration with the Local Community
Please see the list here of Clubs within Kent that have achieved England Rugby Club Accreditation.
For more information around Club Accreditation please click here
To register your Club's interest in working towards Club Accreditation, please contact either Mike Marsh (email@example.com) or Gareth Jackson (firstname.lastname@example.org) - the 2 Rugby Development Officers for Kent.