Spitfire Gold Veterans Competition 2018-19
Our thanks once again to Shepherd-Neame who have provided Sponsorship to this competition for a 5th consecutive year, via their Spitfire Gold branding.
Principles of the competition can be found HERE.
Notes to Spitfire Gold Veterans Competition 2018-19.
- Semi-Finals default date is Sun Feb 24th, Finals day is Sunday, April 14th.
- In Tier 1, The winners of each pool will progress to Cup semi-finals, A vs C, B vs D
- In Tier 1, The Runners-up of each pool will progress to Plate semi-finals, A vs C, B vs D.
- In Tier 1, The 3rd placed teams will play one another for a place in the shield final, A vs C, B vs D
- In Tier 2, The winners of both pools will play the runners-up of both pools for a place in the Bowl final
- Semi Final Home draw will go to any team that played 2 away games in the pool stages. If this applies to both of a pair of semi-finalists, the home-draw will go to the team with most Pool-stage points.
- Pool stage points will be allocated as per Junior League structure ie 4 points for a win, 3 points for a draw, 1 point for a loss, 0 points for the forfeit, 1 bonus point for a losing score within 7 points of winners.
- Please contact Kent Refs Society asap, to book society referees.
Spitfire Gold Draw and Results.
CUP – Sevenoaks
PLATE – Thanet
BOWL – Old Gravesendians
SHIELD – Canterbury