Club Conference 2017
Kent Club Development Conference for 2017
The Kent Club Development Conference for 2017 is taking place on Sunday May 14th at the Kent Event Centre, Kent Showground, Detling, ME14 3JF - Register at 10am for a 10:30am start finishing at 3:30pm (lunch provided)
· Energy Club Workshop (Saving Money on utilities at your club)
· Benefits & Usage of Social Media (Exploring how clubs can interact with social media to assist club growth)
· Referee Development & Recruitment (Laws update delivered by a professional guest referee, TBC)
· Groundsmen Workshop (Pitch Improvements, maintenance and advice)
· Pitch Improvement Partnership Launch
· Understanding Discipline & Player Regulations (Helping you to keep up to date with regulations and procedures)
· Opportunities for your Club to increase Revenue (led by Tom Conway, RFU Commercial Partnerships Executive - How to build partnerships with potential sponsors)
To register your free place please email the Kentrugbyoffice@theRFU.com stating which club you represent and which workshops you will be attending.
Note: As a number of workshops are running at the same time, we recommend that clubs bring along 4 attendees for the day to make the best use of the information on offer.