Looking for a Head Physiotherapist/ Sport Therapist/ Sport Rehabilitator
Gillingham Anchorians Rugby Club have an exciting opportunity to join their team. They are looking to recruit a hard-working and enthusiastic physiotherapist/therapist for the upcoming 2020/21 season in the London Leagues. The role requires a professional, diligent and reliable candidate who will oversee all players within the Senior Squad.
To create an enjoyable environment focussed on the development of all members of the Anchorians Club.
FAST – FINISH – HONESTY – DISCIPLINE
- To deliver first class assessment, treatment and rehabilitation of players.
- Structure appropriate rehabilitation and return to play plans.
- Complete pre-season musculoskeletal screening and design of injury prevention programs in conjunction with the head coach.
- Provide match day preparation, pitch side support and recovery for home and away matches.
- To liaise with the Coaching Team post-match to discuss injuries.
- Supervision of students if required.
Essential Skills and Experience
- A degree in Physiotherapy (HCPC Registration)/ Sport Rehabilitation/Sport Therapy
- Pitch side first aid
- Driving License
- Full membership and insurance with relevant governing body
- Strong knowledge of Return to Play protocols
- Desire to deliver the excellence in clinical care
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Working Hours and Pay
- Every Saturday match day during the season
- One clinic per week either Tuesday or Thursday evening 7:30-9pm
- Pay to be discussed at interview
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV and a short cover letter to Paul Knight at Gillinghamanchoriansrfc@outlook.com. Applications close on Friday 3rd July.