Running A Mini Festival

If your club wishes to run a mini rugby festival or tournament you must first seek permission from KCRFU Mini Chairperson at least three months prior to the festival date and your club must have an RFU Accreditation and have completed the Safeguarding Audit successfully.

Dawn Waters

Kent County RFU Mini Chair

Useful Links