The England Rugby Club Accreditation scheme helps all sections within a Rugby Club to become stronger, more effective, more efficient and more enjoyable places in which to play rugby.
Each of the Key Drivers below, together with the Core Values of Rugby, are represented within the Club Accreditation scheme and together they represent the component parts of a strong, sustainable club.
- Retaining & Developing Players
- Recruiting New Players
- Recruiting & Retaining High-Quality Coaches, Volunteers & Referees
- Effective & Efficient Facilities
- Effective & Efficient Management and Governance
- Integration with the Local Community
More information around Club Accreditation can be found here.
To register your Club’s interest in working towards Club Accreditation, please contact either Mike Hollis (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Gareth Jackson (email@example.com) who are the Rugby Development Officers for Kent.